Nottingham Trent University - Nottingham Business School
Nottingham Trent University – Nottingham Business School
Nottingham Trent University is one of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, because we are committed to giving you the best possible student experience. We've invested £350 million in our staff, facilities and buildings over the last 10 years.
Nottingham Business School
Nottingham Business School are internationally known as one of UK's top business focused schools providing education and research that combines academic excellence with impact on business and society.
We specialise in integrating theory and practice and provide a challenging, hands-on and rewarding experience. To add to this, we provide first class facilities and the vast variety of teaching and social spaces we have, all within a city centre setting, provide a truly inspiring environment to study in.
We make industry connections our focus, and work closely with more than 900 companies and public and third sector organisations across the world. From developing courses to providing placements, we maintain strong relationships with our industry links to ensure our students benefit from the knowledge, expertise and opportunities they can provide.
We are also connected to industry on a professional level, with a number of our courses holding prestigious accreditations, which include:
- Our three International Business courses are EPAS accredited.
- Our BA Marketing course is one of the first in the UK to offer additional qualifications from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) alongside an honours degree.
- Our BA Accounting and Finance course offers the maximum level of exemptions to professional awards from accounting bodies such as ACCA, ICAEW, CIPFA, an CIMA.
- Our Business Management Joint Honours courses with Marketing, and with Accounting and Finance, also hold accreditations and exemptions to some of the above.
Our academic staff are amongst the largest and most diverse of any business school in the UK, chosen for their academic pedigree and direct business experience who engage with leaders and practitioners in business, public bodies and government.
By choosing Nottingham Business School you can be sure that you will graduate with the qualifications needed to open the door to an exciting and rewarding career; 93% of our undergraduate students are employed or engaged in further study six months after leaving (DLHE Survey 2011-12).
• BA (Hons) Business Management (In-Company)
• BA (Hons) Management and Leadership
• BA (Hons) Management
• BA (Hons) Business
• BA (Hons) Business Management and Accounting and Finance
• BA (Hons) Business Management and Economics
• BA (Hons) Business Management and Entrepreneurship
• BA (Hons) Business Management and Human Resources
• BA (Hons) Business Management and Marketing
• BA (Hons) Economics
• BA (Hons) Economics, Finance and Banking
• BA (Hons) Business Economics
• BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
• BA (Hons) Marketing
• BA (Hons) International Business
• BA (Hons) International Business (with French) and Bachelor of International Business
• BA (Hons) International Business (with Spanish) and Bachelor of International Business
Contact details and further information
For further information on Nottingham Business School visit http://www.ntu.ac.uk/nbs.
You can also keep in the loop with everything that is happening at NBS by reading our School magazine, LINK.
You can also contact us directly:
Telephone: +44 (0)115 848 4460
Join us online to socialise!